Hi everyone! What am I doing this year with words and pictures, I hear you ask. Well, I’ve been working on this website to showcase my stuff which will include photography galleries, info about my upcoming novels, blurbs and cover art. Maybe even a store where you can buy stuff. The cover art I will be producing myself, because why not, but it will require photographing some models with very specific looks so I’ve begun trying to improve my working-with-people-I-don’t-know skills by responding to call-outs for photographers for model shoots (see The Dragon Slayer), and there are a few more coming up. I already have some photos to work with for the cover art of one novel Rochelle’s Briefcase, just need to work it into a cover. I hope to get that done in the coming months.
So, to summarise my todo list for this year:
- Finish Novel #1
- Finish cover art for Novel #1
- Get cover of Novel #1 on website.
- Publish Novel #1
- Get more practice photographing models.
- Find suitable models for cover of Novel #2.
- Organise a shoot.
- Produce cover art for Novel #2 and put on website.
- Finish Novel #2… that might be next year!